All the very best shiv.

– mig driver

Looks good. But you'll need to change the text-color in the CSS for a:hover. Can't see the text on hover.

welcome back shiv.

Sadanandam

Shiv I am can see few updates from you, compared to other blogs of your kind. I am following your blog since 4 years. but I felt the past 12 months and more your updates were less. I thought its because you felt that one award is enough and you don't want to get one more. But my wishes to you for revamping your website. All the best and do better than earlier days.

vijay A P

The new website looks good and very less update from your livefist when compared to other similar web sites. More that the look of the website I prefer to get back to previous livefist's amount of updated which thrilled me to check livefist first every time I try to user Internet. Because I know there will be something new every time I check Livefist. But now its a different story. I really wish to get the old LiveFist.blogspot.com experience backup.

Note: Please update the hyperlink color to a much darker color and again when I hover the mouse on a hyperlink the hyperlink goes white, which is unreadable when highlighted.

Thank you.

Thanks folks. Do keep the feedback coming. Promise to go back to the post-everyday Livefist you loved! My apologies that I've slipped in recent months. Mostly because of my day job. But will be sharing some news about Livefist soon, hopefully. Thanks for your love and attention!

give wordpress a spin. very versatile & there are awesome themes too.

select a theme which makes it visible on all form factors ( ipad, desktop monitors, phones ) without any area wasted at the sides. ( widescreen ).

wordpress is also ideal for e-mail alerts

SF

Vayuad

The new look is fantastic

Shubham

All the best Shiv! Looking forward to more of the insightful posts from you!

Cheers,
    Shubham

Call Sign - Spyder

Hi Shiv,

Text is super readable now. Comfortable on eyes.

Good job.