excellent pix shiv. very nicely taken. especially the close-ups of the tavor barrel. tight!

Prashanth

Who’s your photographer? 🙂

who else …but me !!

Shiv your photo with one eye closed makes you look like a coconut with some black spots here and there ……your potato like face appears even more rounded and coconut like and your hair like coconut brush

ok. so we see a man with a phallic object. ahem

Kanan Saurabh

Ok. Silly question probably but why is the Indian Army looking at these guns at all? Are’nt the INSAS up to it?

kanan saurabh: the army isn’t looking at the tavors for regular infantry — that’s who use the insas. these are for the SF (paras). though obviously the israelis are trying to push the rifle for all and sundry.

Kanan Saurabh

Thanks for the reply. I meant why is the Indian Army looking at Tavors for even the Paras? Are these lighter or more accurate or what?

Kanan Saurabh, they are highly advanced, state-of-the-art weapons man….light, accurate, night vision device compatible, sophisticated in every sense…you should’ve come to defexpo and have had the feel of it yourself.

I dont understand the point of this blog. Apart from trying the bloat the authors ego, this blog comes out flatly on information. No Shiv, why would I really care you holding a GUN? I have no clue on what the gun is or where is it destined for but I am greeted with pictures that dont even show the gun in full light.

I had written another comment on you apparently being the first one to touch the F35. Sadly, as expected, it got deleted. If you so much want to show off your bloated ego, please have some common courtesy to take some valid criticisms.

jason