Harpreet

I am just speculating but is it possible that the upgraded Brahmos could be using the same DRDO developed KA band seeker as in AAD/PAD. It seems to have the right range, resolution and perhaps size.

to prasun

people like prasun k sengupta mislead people and most of time he is daydreaming he said

the cost of procuring the aircraft carrier comes to about US$2.1 billion, which is what any other foreign shipyard like Fincantieri or Navantia would charge. But having said that, non-Russian shipyards would have delivered such an aircraft carrier within four years of contract signature
    ——————————–
    but

french navantia charging australia $ 8 billion for building three aegis destroyers read this—–>

world class ships at indian prices

the three 6,250-tonne destroyers, fitted with the hot-selling Aegis radar and fire control system, will set Australia back by Rs 32,000 crore (US $8 billion). At about Rs 11,000 crore per destroyer, that is almost three times the cost India is paying for its Kolkata-class destroyers
    ———————————
    so whats wrong with gorshkov and mig29k and helicopters in 2.9 billion US dollars
    what else can be cheaper than this

SmarterOne

very unfair on yer part shiv to moderate my comments. I keep popularising yer blog to all bloggers i know & u removed mine just coz it carried a link to my own blog. I thought it is just fair to put it on similar blogs so that like minded bloggers can have more fodder. neways that's yer personal choice.

YES!! WE HAVE DONE IT!!!
    ANY MORE QUESTIONS ON OUR CAPABILITIES, ALL YOU “GENIUSES”???

Jay

@smarterOne..
    Don’t whine..its disgusting.. embarrassing..
    if its any good..a better mousetrap..
    ppl will come..

Brahmos has a range of 125 km. when it runs in between 10-15m. altitude.So it is inferior than chinese missile in terms of range

Mayuresh Gaikwad

I shall wait for a comment from the Army chief or an army spokesperson. After what happened in the last test, where Mr. Pillai claimed success when the test was a failure, I am not sure i want to trust them this time. Let Gen. Deepak Kapoor come out with a statement.

I am not disputing that the test was successful, just am vary due to the events in the recent past

Mayuresh, and they are trustworthy? LOL. I would rather trust the actual makers.