Quickly got this picture before being pulled away by security (I had to clamber onto a “no-step” platform for this angle). Not quite a top-shot, but yeah.
Photos by Shiv Aroor
The Indian Navy has officially opened vendor discussions with Boeing Defense and Dassault Aviation under its most ambitious current aviation […]
Could this be the first true foot in the door for Indian-built military drones? The Indian Army has opened what […]
By Sanjay Badri-Maharaj A somewhat curious report emanating from the Indian Air Force, purportedly in response to a request […]
Thank you … I can understand what you must have gone through for this pic.
I see a change in the wing design??
Thanks Shiv! Can you please try to get answers to these questions?
1. What is the target weight of LCA Mk-II?2. Is there any change in the internal fuel capacity?3. Any changes in the range, payload capacity and MTOW?
Shiv, even if you get chucked out…please get a top shot of the AMCA…
nice effort thank you for the picture
Well done Shiv. Good effort thanks. Any info on AURA or any other strategic projects? BMD?
Nice Efforts shiv.A pic of AMCA from Top View will be much appreciated.
kind off ok.thanks for the effort
Thanks for the pics.one more request-please take some pictures of the garuds,they better look gud after 2 long years.once again thanks for the picts!
Ahh . the pain , the risks and the dangers you face for us guys, -Thanks Shiv 🙂
Well…if you are going to take the AMCA top shot n get chucked out…i'd say do it on the last day 😛 😛
1. The delta wing seems to be less cranked from the pictures shown.
2. The portion of leading edge that lies to the forward of intake is less raised/cambered. So wing is more plane. There is good chance it's to solve the AoA problem.
3. The way the intake duct is blended with the fuselage.
4. The wing in the MK1 overlapped longitudinally with the canopy a little bit. Now it does not.
I know why you were pulled away. Its a STEALTHY DESIGN, SO stealthy – it doesn't exist :))
Thanks Shiv for your care for Jingo's heart.
Thank you …………was waiting for this view
thanks for the pics dude
Boss, thanks for the pics. But would be even more happier if you can take the pictures of AMCA model in the same angles.
youre the man…
I hate to say this but the performance by the LCA at the airshow has been nothing compared to what jf17 showed in china. This plane is 3rd gen as the air chief said. it is rubbish to say the least.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *