Anantha Krishnan M.

R.I.P. Baldy. Great guy. Not in a position to write an obit today — some rare occasions when we journos too get overpowered by strange feelings. I had sent him a bouquet when he took over as the marketing chief. He had called me and thanked for the 'Singh is King' piece on Tarmak007. We will miss you Baldy.

Shiv, why are you presuming that it's suicide? Let a full investigation be done first.

Is it a suicide or there is a foul play to give a setback to India's indegenous aircraft programs ?

I have noticed some trends worldwide related to death of Indians under suspicious circumstances. This may sound like a conspiracy theory but I think this may be part of a Sino-Pak or US plan to eliminate Indians who can possibly contribute strategically to the Indian nation. Examples include :
    1. Death of a prominent Indian mathematician who mentored Google founders. Died in a US swimming pool some 2-3 years back.
    2. Strangulation of a Tamil Nadu nuclear scientist who worked in the TN nuclear plant – may be to access sabotage material in case of a war.
    3. A few others I have to recall.

Mr Singh

"
    Remember when you gaze on Sri Guru Nanak Sahib,
    He gazes on you. When you behold Him, He the All-Merciful Lord,
    casts his glance of mercy on you and when you contemplate and meditate on Him,
    the All-Loving Guru, out of Compassion accepts you in His Holy folds.
    In this holy process, the Great Jagat Guru (The Enlightener of the world)
    leads you from Darkness to Light, from Death to Life Eternal."

“Nanak Naam Chardi Kala, Tere Bhane' Sarbaht dah Phahla”

work pressure and tejas delay is responsible for it

Rahul Devnath

Shocking and strange! RIP 🙁

Common Sense

Shiv Sir,

While I really appreciate the concern and sorrow for this isssue, I think all of us should also provide the family and loved ones space and minimise over-exposure. If it was a suicide, I don't think anyone is helped by conspiracy theories and name calling. I certainly wouldn't appreciate a lot of loudness by folks who know nothing about the truth if this were in my family.

Common Sense: I take your point. There will be no indiscrete posts, rest assured. And what I've posted now is what the police has released to the press and wire services.

Ayan's

Very shocking news!! I think a detailed impartial investigation needs to be done.. It's a great loss to India's indigenous aerospace development.. Anybody responsible for the tragic death should be punished.

Shree

This is a Big lose….Bhagwan Unki Atma ko Shanti de.

tejas delay is responsible for it

dashu

@ anonymous- work pressure and tejas delay is responsible for it .???
    dear, both cannot go hand in hand if work pressure then Tejas would be in operational deployment before 2 yrs back…

Beeing involved with the LCA Programme must be the cause.

… and there were reports that Homi Bhabha, the founder father of India's nuclear program, was also probably bumped off in the early 1960s in the air crash.

Mr Singh

Documentary involving Baldev Singh's Work on IJT, Every one should watch this.

very unnerving report that news article…

PS: close the comments please on this…not one for random people to make insane comments!!

Hrishikesh

IJT crashed in April 2011. Sq Ld – retd – Baldev Singh was given corporate planning responsibility. Now this unfortunate event. Think these events are related.

Remember the coach of the Pakistani cricket team also died in an apparent suicide. Dal me kuch kala hai.

Mr. Ra

Shocking and unbelievable… RIP

Another DRDO casualty

It is a low calorie food which is tasty too!

Also visit my web site: cold pasta salad recipe, ,

v.n sinha

in HAL ex-servicemen are over loaded and pressure is also more.
    They are unable to express their grief.
    For this we are only responsible as there is no coordination between officers and workman(Retd ex IAF)