you write beautifully shiv. touching.

I was waiting for you to put this piece up. I cried today when the press release came. Sisodia messaged me 2-3 times when the serial blasts took place in Delhi asking me if I was ok, whether I was out or at home etc.

Just 40, and all this…imagine.
    He used to message me jokes and also sometimes colourful sher-o-shairy. Always used to enquire if all was ok with me or not and I used to complain to Upasani, that this PRO of yours is very colourful.

In that short tenure of his, we really bonded well. I used to keep asking him, about the Sukhois in Eastern Command and the changes and developments etc, and he used to say , he’ll give me something exclusive.

Little did I know that one day we would recieve a press release which would have him as a subject. Upasani never told us that he was unwell.

satyen

I can’t believe this news. Wg Cdr Sisodia was a brave and happy soul, whatever happened to him ? can someone post the details of his illness ? this is so shocking. May God give strength to the bereaved wife.

good guy ! very helpful to all. long time back he was at tezpur. may his soul rest in peace..

I havent met him
    But My heart felt feelings
    MAY God give strenghth to family to bear this great loss
    r.i.p SISODIYA

jarnail

When i saw his picture on your web thought he might have got promoted but after reading the news really shocked. he was a good officer with very good sense of humour.

i also had spent some evenings at bangalore ………..very lively……..very helpful and more importantly most genuine………..no counterfeits…………may god give his family all the strength to face the situation

wg cdr sisodia died from severe liver cirrhosis.

Deepa

Heart felt condolences and sympathies. My sincere prayers to God to give his family and friends strength. RIP Wg Cdr Sisodia.

Beautifully written piece Shiv.

Siso was diagnosed with liver cirrhosis portal hyper tension and a suspected GI bleed he ultimately died of a cardiac arrest due to complications. Poor guy and a untimely death!! May his soul rest in peace

Even I have a liver problem…but no one dies of liver cirrhosis…has to be something else.

dude i know people who died just due to hyper tension it just depends on the sitution.