Hi Shiv,

So far I have had a chance to write few comments based on the artifacts and info available over the net on Tejas.

I'm little bit curious to know whats your take on the Tejas progress considering you have had an oppurtunity to experience up close and even flew a jet fighter in the past.

If I'm allowed to be greedy, I would also like to know the progress on IAC. "I'm the one who requested for your attention on IAC" few days back.

Hope to here from you soon on this.

Rgds…Ravi

I havent seen one Tejas pulling up an extraordinary aerobatic move that many other in service jets does today. The max that I saw doing it was an inverted fly past.

Not sure what stopping it from pulling such feat? Is it could be due to the engine not having enough thrust?? Expert comments please.

Thanks

Thanks

madhusudhan

very interesting pic shiv .. note the outer most pylons are empty .. which LSP is this ?

Ra

A cute bird! I hope it surpasses all the requirements of MRCA except may be for useful load/AESA. In that case it is going to be a non-playing winner among the MRCA contenders.

parvas24

nice pics Shiv…..BTW do you work for the IAF?

Shiv do you Pakistan has even import the truck for mounting missile. Another proof Pakistani missiles are made in china.

SEE Mercedes-Benz logo on first truck and other Chinese style truck for missile.

What a chota photoo this is !!

How many pieces did it snap into?

Mentat Man

Reporter to DRDO guy: LCA project has taken 13 000 Crores of rupees. And still it is not complete

DRDO guy: Nuthin wrong in it. We are almost done except for few glitches like : Engine is not ready yet. we are just exporting a pratt and whitney to get around the probolem. Even GRipen took 134 00 crores to build.

Hah ha He is comparing LCS tejas 3.5 generation to gripen 4 .5 generation. what a compariison? he should have been a lawyer.