It is in light of these sacrifices that I realize that no matter what I do it will fall short of what these men have done for our country but i also do know that no sacrifice is too big, no effort is too small… I am proud to be an Indian and a fellow citizen of these brave souls!! Respect to you and your family !!!

Jai Hind!!

it is our duty to make our country worth there sacrifices.RIP.

Mr. Ra

Brave Sons of Mother India…

I salute them.

ADDICTION

i salute my countrymen for their selfless deeds n vow to take my county to greater heights in wutever small way..i can..i promise to fight against all evil n corrption in particular..so dat ur sacrifice ll yield d results u n i n all of us wanted

Gokul

I salute our heroes on this occasion

Nikhil

Jai Hind ! Jai Hind ! Jai Hind!

RIP brave souls.

Politicians, see India's bests and learn something…

i salute to these brave heros…

I salute the Brave Hearts of India from all walks of life, who have not hesitated even in giving supreme sacrifices for our good.

However, I am worried only on one account. "Pakistan" is written writ large on our losses everywhere. The Pakistani grand strategy of "Survival on India Hatred" is effecting the present young generation of India very badly. I was alarmed by the negative responses Sania Mirza attracted on IN.msn.com.

I can see it clearly that Pakistan's grand strategy of hatred is becoming causes of her doom. Their hate strategy is suicidal and no one can save a society or a group or a country which is on suicidal path. There is something terribly wrong with their elites

How better can a man die aginst so many fearfull odds,but for the ashes of his parents and temples of his god……may god bless the soulS of these brave…..RIP

You BR rats –

Look response by one your members for a comment that pointed out DRDO website mistake.

suraj p wrote:

What they did on main DRDO website is a shameful act and disgrace to Indian armed forces.

They copied most famous Iwo jima memorial and pasted Indian flag on top of American flag and proudly displayed that on main DRDO website. Drdo.gov.in
    look at picture 5

Raghavendra wrote:
    Dude i have seen that picture on the net for years now, many people use that pic as either their avatar or sig in other forums. No drdo didnt PS it, they have just displayed it, for god's sake stop abusing them atleast today on independence day.

suraj p wrote:
    I wonder DRDO is a complete "Ctrl-C" shop. including the scientific team.

Raghavendra wrote:
    If that's so easy, can u make Ctrl+C ICBM missile for us India and indians would be proud of your achievement

Mr. Rahul – I pointed out childish behavior or BR members in a response to your message some days back. You said come to BR is great.

Is this really great!

Raghavendra commenting:

1. that image is on net and DRDO just displaying it.
    They Photoshopped it Mr. Photoshopped and pasted Indian flag.

Murali

Rest in Peace.. brave souls…

Hope and pray God gives the strength to their families..
    -Murali

god bless the families of these brave sons of mother india..
    RIP

@ Rahul.
    Desi kids, people across the border.

What are you talking about.

Just look at the discussion between Suraj p and Raghavendra on Iwo-jima.

Damn, as a tax payer to Indian Govt. I have the right to praise and abuse DRDO.

Your folks are behaving like North korean Junta by posting all the slur. Now you want to say that we are kids and people from across the border.

Damn, I am a PhD from BARC and and member of a team and struggling to create a better life for people of India including you.

Don't you call us kids or people from across border.

You see to be very very arrogant and over confident person.

I suggest you control your freak kids on your BR forums who do lungi dances and abuse peoples honest opinions.

ivan

You are the weapons of my country, who safeguard our country 365 Days and 24 by 7. You will be remembered by the people of my country , even if our politician dont remember anything. We salute you in Pride and Honour, JAI HIND.

A big salute to you brave souls. RIP

Mr. Ra

By killing our such Heros, Pakistan is digging its own huge graveyard.

India eternal and forever…

jtl310

– These are truly great men who put their lives on the line everyday. It is a great honor to have such individuals leading the various forces that protect every citizens freedom and democracy.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

May you all rest in peace. God Bless.

Olly

Ordinary people carrying out extra-ordinary feats inspire of their fears and apprehensions are called "heroes".

We must all take the way these men died to heart and should the moment present itself in our lives, not fail to act like they did to save others despite our own fears.

India can never have enough of such brave souls. They are now immortal and their names and deeds will live on in history.

A life extraordinary! I feel humbled and am in awe.

Dear Shiv,

I am an Army man.
    It is very sad but still a pleasing scene to see that a police officer is one of the brave haert who has done us proud. I salute him and pray for peace to his sould and strenght to his family to bear the tragic loss.

It is a wrong impression that people in the Militray deride sacrifices of others. What ever I know it is not so.

But fake and made up sacrifices like that of Hemant Karkare and other guys in Bombay needs to be strongly derided and condemned. Sacrifices of heroes like VK Choubey needs to be saluted with reverence and pride.

Military honours are the prerogatives of all and so are the civilian honours. Do they ever mind to award civilian honours to Military Men? But why not ???

Sadly….we will make their sacrifices another statistic….

They were there when their country needed them, sadly we cannot say the same for the country being there for their families. The corrupt Babus that we elect and put in the positions from where the abuse their power and discourage others from following in the foot steps of these brave exemplary citizens of our country. From what I have seen and read, the families of the security forces killed during the attack on the parliament have still to be conpensated for their loss… I wouldn't be surprised if the story is still the same for the falimies of Kargil war heroes. We are a democracy, and remember we are the people who hold the power, but for some reason or another, we do not know how to utilize it. Sadly, no change is in sight.