Let your words/forecast come true. Lets hope this will not go down in history as another AJT.

Sniperz11

At the left hand bottom dowload aircraft list and in the excel sheet both ALH and LCA are mentioned as static and flying.

I wonder how your report consolidates with this one Shiv??

I have sent emails to HAL, Paris as well as ADA… no confirmation yet. I’ll inform if they do reply.

I hope to god that the LCA actually flies at Le Bourget… that would really make for glorious news.

sniperz: that’s the same list i saw as well. and yes, it does say LCA. but i checked with HAL and they said only the ALH was going. how could they take the LCA there is what i’m wondering. maybe a full-scale mockup?

Sniperz11

But flying display as well Shiv??? Unless the LCA has a flying wooden model like the Marut, I can see no other way…

Either way, LCA flying at Paris does seem somewhat difficult to believe, although I think we should wait and see. I dont see how the Paris Air Show guys would lie about it. You may be right about the Full scale mock-up. In 4 days, we will know.

the hal people already said no. anyway, i agree that it would be superb if the lca actually did go!

vinay

sorry to burst your bubbles guys but i agree with shiv aroor here ,even my source in ada as told me that all Prototypes are in india and carrying on test flight but he does not no why TD (1/2) are not flying, hope they are in paris or they are in hangar

vinay