Vincent

Did this white haired man make enough from Gorshkov to buy a shopping centre in Bangalore?

No cost management, no project confidence, no project deadline – no problem, babuska! Its Vikramaditya or vamoose!

India is a lover of the bargain bin. That mentality will cost you dear.

Abhijoy

Shiv, please don't publish Vincent's inflammatory comments. I get free speech and all that but I don't think any of your readers are going to miss this master troll. Ban him please, he simply degrades your great blog.

Anyway, as far as Admiral Mehta is concerned, I think he has been fantastic. The IN is by far the most efficiently run and under appreciated branch of our armed forces. The level of indigenization achieved is light years ahead of the IA and IAF. And all that on the lowest budget of the three is great going. Kudos to the Admiral and his staff. Wish him a great retirement.

Abhijoy

Oh..and the P8I deal was inked under his purview. Among the fastest, most transparent and beneficial foreign military procurements in India's history.

@Vincent.
    What ignorance. Navy is the mere end user of the 2 items mentioned. Orders were placed by Ministry & executed by Mazagon Docks/Russians. Meeting contract terms for delivery/cost is the sole responsibility of the vendors. So if spleen is to be vented, it should have been directed towards MDL or Russia.

It was rather interesting for me to read that blog. Thank you for it. I like such themes and anything connected to them. I would like to read a bit more soon.

It is extremely interesting for me to read that blog. Thank you for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.